Wednesday, March 16, 2011

NCAA vs NBA

Alot of ppl ask me why is it that i like the NBA better than the NCAA. They also go so far as to make dumb assumptions such as, but not limited to:
You're not a real sports fan if you dnt watch college ball!
If you dnt like college ball, then you CAN'T like pro ball?
and my personal favorite...
Girls wouldn't know anyway.
All that makes me laugh. i have told people time and time again that their are significant things for me that are different and i just don't like it, some big ones are:
I like the fact the NBA has 12 min qtrs and not 20 min halves -_-
I Love basketball so i would rather the 82 games a year than the 30 NCAA has.

I don't knock any college player, or team for what they are doing...or trying to do. i also wish them the best of luck. I just cant get jiggy with college ball.


0 comments:

Post a Comment