Thursday, March 10, 2011

El Oh El : The Last Laugh


This picture was taken from a screen shot of ESPN.com on my phone. This post is titled "El Oh El" because on this night the Miami Heat played in their El Heat jerseys against the San Antonio Spurs in their Los Spurs jerseys. (my favorite team might I add). A website that i was on called the305.com had a post entitled "El Heat take an El", I laughed so hard at that. Like I said they played in their El Heat jerseys and were made a mockery out of thee E N T I R E game. 
The score was as follows:
1st Qtr: 36-12
2nd Qtr: 62-50
3rd Qtr: 94-72
4th Qtr: 125-95

Now I don't like to brag but damn. 
I was really looking forward to this game because my favorite team is the Spurs and we've been having a GREAT season, but a few of my friends who are Heat fans really swore that they would destroy us. They would always question my sports saavy, and laugh at me because i liked the Spurs. 
I had the last laugh that night.
El Oh El.

0 comments:

Post a Comment