Saturday, March 12, 2011

Damn Jimmer.


All I can say is damn.
First of all I wasnt even going to watch this game because 
I already knew the outcome.
BYU would hand one to University of New Mexico
seeing as how they were a high ranked team,
and the win would allow a rise in rankings.
...but, what i didnt expect is for their all-star player Jimmer Fredette to score 
52 POINTS BY HIS DAMN SELF!
I'm not really a fan of college basketball, just because
i like the way the NBA is set up,
(four quarters, different shot clock, better ball handling)
but I think Jimmer is a player I would like to follow.
Which would mean me watching more college ball.
I can handle it.

For more info on the BYU vs UNM game:
http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2011/03/11/fredette-scores-52-leads-8-byu-past-unm-87-76/

0 comments:

Post a Comment