Saturday, March 10, 2012

Peyton Manning

As everyone should know by now Peyton was cut from the Colts on Tuesday (3.6.12). Devastated wasn't the word. lol. everyone was asking me how i felt, and honestly i wasn't phased. i had been mentally preparing myself for the possibility that he be cut. All I'm goin to say is that Peyton was the QB and NFL player i grew up with and followed. So it would only be right for me to follow him to his new home as QB and ALSO forever remain a strong supporter of the Indianapolis Colts. I still wish them the very best.

I can say it will be tough as hell to root for the dolphins if he lands there... smh. lets just keep our fingers crossed on that issue. lol. One question that I've been asked was "which team would i prefer to see Peyton play QB for" and I honestly dnt have an answer for that either. Like I was never rooting for them, so whoever he plays for next year will have a fresh start with me, and I'm looking forward to that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment