Thursday, April 28, 2011

Game 6...

Let me start by saying my favorite... Manu Ginobili aka El Contusion led the Spurs with 33 points.


ok lets begin...
im kind of excited about game 6... and scared at the same time.

in the excitement corner we have the fact that we still have time to prove we are a good team and we really want to win games. someone asked me earlier did i want the spurs to win the championship. my answer was no. i don't even watch the playoffs to see my team make to the very end... if they do OF COURSE i'll be excited as hell. lol, but as long as they play their best im fine.

in the scared corner we have the fact that the grizzlies are still up 3 games to our 2 games.

i don't care if we win game 6 by 1 damn pt. the fact remains that we still have to win game 6... and game 7 to get out of the first round alive. 

to me ..of course.. the Spurs are capable of really good basketball and scoring major points when needed. When they went into OT last night against the grizzlies, Tony Parker made 6 major shots that we need each time to keep the lead. i believe in them... they just aren't hungry right now...

0 comments:

Post a Comment